___Human duty upon all mankind…
Duties toward God:
The First Commandment: Recognition of the Sovereignty of God
The Second Commandment: The Unity and Spirituality of God
The Third Commandment: Against Perjury and Profane Swearing
The Fourth Commandment: The Sabbath
The Fifth Commandment: Honour of Parents
Duties Towards Fellow-Men
The Sixth Commandment: The Sanctity of Human Life
The Seventh Commandment: The Sanctity of Marriage
The Eighth Commandment: The Sanctity of Property
The Ninth Commandment: Against Bearing False Witness
The Tenth Commandment: Against Covetous Desires
3Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
4Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
5Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
6And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
7Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
8Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
9Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:
10But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:
11For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
Honor thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
13Thou shalt not kill.
14Thou shalt not commit adultery.
15Thou shalt not steal.
16Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
17Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour’s.
- Io sono l’Eterno tuo Dio, che ti trasse dalla terra d’Egitto, dal luogo ove eri schiavo.
- Non avrai altro Dio che Me; non ti farai o adorerai alcuna immagine o figura.
- Non pronunciare il nome del Signore Dio tuo invano…
- Onora il giorno del sabato per santificarlo…
- Onora tuo padre e tua madre…
- Non uccidere.
- Non commettere adulterio.
- Non rubare.
- Non fare falsa testimonianza contro il tuo prossimo.
- Non desiderare la casa del tuo prossimo; non desiderare sua moglie, né il suo schiavo, né la sua schiava, né il suo bue, né il suo asino, né cosa alcuna cosa che appartenga al tuo prossimo.