- I believe the Bible to be the inspired and the only infallible, authoritative Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16).
- I believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19).
- I believe in
- the full deity and full humanity of Christ (John 1:1-14, Hebrews 1:3-5, 2:5-18),
- in His virgin birth (Luke 1:26-38),
- in His sinless life (2 Corinthians 5:21, Hebrews 4:15),
- in His miracles (John 10:31-38),
- in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood,
- in His bodily resurrection (John 20:1-31, Acts 1:1-3, 1 Corinthians 15:1-8),
- in His ascension to the right Hand of the Father (Acts 1:4-11),
- in His present rule as Head of the Church (Ephesians 1:22, 5:23, Colossians 1:18), and
- in His personal return in power and glory (Revelation 19:11-16, 22:7-21).
- I believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (2 Corinthians 3: 17-18).
- I believe that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for the salvation of all who are separated from God by sin and rebellion (John 14:15-21, Romans 8:1-11, 1 Corinthians 12:3).
- I believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they that are lost unto damnation (Matthew 25:41-46), and they that are saved unto the resurrection of eternal life (Matthew 25:31-40, 1 Corinthians 15:42-57).
- I believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, with equality across races, genders and classes (Colossians 3:11).